Saturday, June 16, 2007

THE PROJECT

Let me tell u onethin once there were two guyz...Does the begining sound very wierd ? Plz spare me ,I m just makin a desperate effort to get through the begining.As I hav told u before tht the begining alwayz makes me a little nervous but once i m through it ,I m a flowin river hard to stop ...Oh! yes the 'The PROJ' a hell of a interstin thing .I hav spend whole of my summer doin it and now on the verge of completion ,I feel a sense of freedom .No,not from the work ,but the tension it brings with it. See i told its hard to stop when I am flowin , I even forgot to mention, on wht the proj is based on but now on a second thought I think its better to leave it as such, as it is a very scientific term .Now as the flow is broken its time now to go and yes I am even thinkin of changing the title to 'THE FLOW' but let it be .


No comments: